I went to the doctor today for my 35 week check-up. He did a cervical exam and informed me that my cervix is still close and quite high. BOOO!!! Although, he did say if I were to go into labor between now and my due date, he wouldn’t stop me. I told him that was a good thing because if he tried to stop me, he might get hurt. He laughed!
Other good news, the baby is still head down and he has a very good heartbeat.
Ugh – we’ll see what next week brings. I’m very ready to be done with this pregnancy and excited to meet my little boy.
Any name suggestions?!?!
Conar…kinda close to Caron. Or Aron.
Tough decision that naming a kid responsibility is. That’s why God gave us 40 weeks, to pick a name.
Well, if it helps at all that whole cervical check doesn’t mean much at all :)
I went from “nothing happening” at my check up to having a baby in less than 12 hours with Mado. Don’t sweat it!
Names….are hard! Good luck with that :)
Zachary (or Zachariah) That’s what each of our girls would have been if they’d been boys…and since they will NOT have a brother, I’d love to have Eli have a brother with that name :-)
Still praying for you and your family…esp as time goes by. Hang in there.